I Have a problem with editing the content. It won't allow

I Have a problem with editing the content. It won't allow spaces in between paragraphs even if I encoded hmtl codes. Also every time that i access the editor on newsletter my website theme change and a error show that template dir not exist so i have to set again my theme on my wordpress site.

• PC
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

Hello @atanas_stoyanov

Thanks for posting on the forums.

Can you please provide me a few screenshots so that I can better understand the issue ?

Once I have got them, I will be in a better position to test that on my lab site.

Also, did you make any custom mods to the plugin ? Perhaps it was not installed properly ? Uninstalling that and reinstalling might help fix the template dir issue.

Please advise.

Cheers, PC

• PC
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

Hiya,

If you do not delete the plugin data from the database using Enewsletter >> Settings >> Uninstall >> Delete data, you should be fine.

however, I will suggest a backup of everything before you try anything. So that in case anything goes wrong, you can simply restore.

PS : Before you try a reinstallation, can you please check for a plugin/theme conflict as well using the attached screenshot ?

Please advise.

Cheers, PC

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.