I have a problem with my page I think since I started using

I have a problem with my page I think since I started using your plugins. I don't know if my database get corrupted after using one of the plugins. I have a problem with media library, picture in grid mode are not loading (circle is spinning) in list view i can see uploaded media. I used WP Smush Pro so since my Media Library is not loading maybe it is connected and something went wrong after smushing pictures ?

• Szymon

This situation occurs in situations when the circle (symbol of loading ) appears . Like in Media Wordpress main folder where there supposed to be loaded thumbnails of images, and in my case they never appear (circle spinning). Even when I tried to Activate Support Access for you, the circle was spinning than was a empty screen I refreshed page and suddenly I see i granted permission for 5 days. The same situation in one of your plugins for example Jobs & Experts, where in settings there is activate options for additional functions, I click activate circle spinning I wait what next, loose my patience refresh page and it is actually activated. The biggest problem is with media as I can't practically insert images to my posts.

• Vaughan

Hi,

You have an awful lot of plugins activated, each plugin will use resources on the site & further slow it down. If there's any plugins you really don't totally need, I would start with disabling them.

Also the max_execution_time is too low really in your PHP settings on the server.

If you have access to edit php.ini on your server (You may need to ask your webhost for how to edit php.ini on your server)

You need to set max_execution_time:

max_execution_time = 300

Also,with the amount of plugins you are using, it might speed up abit by increasing memory_limit in php.ini too.

Try increasing memory_limit to 512M, currently it is set at 256M.

Also, if you could follow the flowchart on the following page, this willhelpdetermine if a plugin or plugins might be causing these issues.

https://premium.wpmudev.org/manuals/getting-support/

Hope this helps

• Vaughan

Hi,

What theme is it?

Is there anything in the servers error logs at all? You should be able to find them in your servers CPanel, or look for an error_log file in your sites root folder or /wp-admin folder.

There might be an error listed which might help to figure out what's happening (hopefully).

Is it just the functions.php? if you remove just the functions.php file, does the child theme still work?

Thanks

• Szymon

Yes, when I delete functions it works. When I change name to functions-old.php it works. I need this file though because I have some functions there.

This is Fragment of debug file (it has 38MB)

[12-Feb-2016 05:56:23 UTC] PHP Deprecated: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; BP_Invite_Anyone has a deprecated constructor in /home/szmek9/domains/bimv.pl/public_html/wp-content/plugins/invite-anyone/group-invites/group-invites.php on line 61
    [12-Feb-2016 05:56:23 UTC] PHP Deprecated: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; InviteAnyoneWidget has a deprecated constructor in /home/szmek9/domains/bimv.pl/public_html/wp-content/plugins/invite-anyone/widgets/widgets.php on line 16
    [12-Feb-2016 05:56:23 UTC] PHP Deprecated: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; sidebar_generator has a deprecated constructor in /home/szmek9/domains/bimv.pl/public_html/wp-content/themes/kleo/kleo-framework/lib/class-multiple-sidebars.php on line 30
    [12-Feb-2016 05:56:23 UTC] PHP Notice: Wywo?any konstruktor metody dla WP_Widget jest przestarza?y od wersji 4.3.0! Zamiast z niego, skorzystaj z

__construct()
    . in /home/szmek9/domains/bimv.pl/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3624

• Vaughan

Hi,

Apologies on the delay, those notices shouldn't cause this issue currently, but may in future, so you should report those to the invite-anyone plugin developers.

Also the php deprecated notice in the Kleo theme, you should report this too, whilst it's not a problem currently, it will be in future when your webhost updates their PHP to a version that will cause an issue.

Could you upload your functions.php that doesn't work to pastebin or somewhere, so I can view the whole file? Http://pastebin.com & then post the URL to the pastebin

Thanks.