I have a problem with Pro Sites (Express checkout)

Hello,
I'm Sébastien B., i'm french an i'm sorry for my english.

I'm became a premium member on Wpmu plateform and i downloaded "Pro-sites" for my website but, i encountered a problem with the Paypal express checkout button on the selection level page for subscription (front office : mywebsite.net/pro-site/ renamed to mywebsite.net/ma-formule/).

When i press the paypal checkout button : nothing. I stay on the same page without going to the Paypal payment page.
Of course, the parameter is going to the url ( mywebsite/ma-formule/?bid=1) but nothing else : the same page is updated.

What can i do for make it good ?

Thank you for your help.

• Wharrf
    • Site Builder, Child of Zeus

Hi Sebastian,

I had the same issue. there are usually three reasons:

1. API key is not set correctly, check it from PayPal again
    2. IPN address is not set correctly in PayPal
    3. If you are using SSL, some part of your page is NOT SSL encrypted and you will need to solve it.

Pro Sites is quite stable and tested so there is usually no problem with the plugin. But thats my personal opinion

• Sébastien
    • New Recruit

Thanks for your response Buooy.

API key and other informations are correctly set. I've tried to switch the Paypal mode to "Online site" or "Production", and it's ok.

But when i make it on "Test Mode (sandbox) : nothing, the level page is only refreshed with a parameter add on url. Probably it's normal ?

• Patrick
    • Support Monkey

Whoops, that nonsense posted by itself, lol. Lemme try again. :slight_smile:

Hi there @Sébastien

Welcome to the forums, glad to have you aboard!

If you are testing in sandbox mode, you do need to actually have a sandbox site at https://developer.paypal.com/

Do you have a sandbox site? And have you correctly entered the IPN URL in the sandbox account also? Without the IPN return URL, it won't work. :slight_smile:

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.