I have a problem with snapshot, works perfectly with main

Hello,

I have a problem with snapshot, works perfectly with main site but can t see my subsite when I tried to add a new snapshot : Error on blog lookup. Try again

Could you help me?

Just in case, access is granted.

Thx

• Tyler Postle
    • CGO

Hey Ludovic,

hope you're doing well today and thanks for your question!

The support access has an invalid token, do you mind re-voking then re-granting it? That should fix it :slight_smile:

I just tested this out on my own installation and didn't have any issues looking up a subsite. Are you typing the subsite url in exactly as it is? Make sure it is the url slug you're typing in and not the title of your site.

You can also try using the blog ID. You can find the blog ID by navigating to:

My Sites > Network admin > Sites. Then hovering over the "edit" link on the site in question and in the url you should see the ID= number :slight_smile:

Hope this helps Ludovic!

Look forward to hearing back.

All the best,
    Tyler

• Ludovic
    • Site Builder, Child of Zeus

Hello,

Access is granted

Yes I type the good path.
    And funny, ID is working and snapshot found me the subsite but not when I use the path (template10 in this case).

Another question : how many subsite, snapshot is able to backup in sametime you think? and is there a limit to number of subsite who can be back up with this plugin ?

thx

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.