i have a problem with WHMCS and Prosites

1) I installed Pro sites and WHMCS provisioning , actually WHMCS its works very well for me, but when I order from WHMCS ,its will create a site from Prosites automatically. I have 2 levels which is level 1: silver and level 2 : gold. But I dont know why when I ‘ve successful order from WHMCS and at the Prosites at the” prosites field “its shown “0:” didn’t show 1:silver or 2:gold even i order silver. Why ? How do i solve this problem?

2) And also at the” Pro Site privileges will expire: ” it show “Never” even I have setting 3 months period. But when i set trial period it can show the expire date correctly .

I have post this question to the support forum ,but no body could help ! Anybody can help me please ?

Thanks

• Patrick
    • Support Monkey

Hey there @twmal

I hope you are well today!

I see that you posted multiple times about issues with Pro Sites & WHMCS and that multiple staff members have been helping you on every one of them:

https://premium.wpmudev.org/forums/profile/twmal

I believe the main issue here is that your WHMCS install is not recognizing your Pro Site levels, and is therefore not assigning a level or an expiry date.

Please be absolutely certain that the Pro Site level names you have entered for your WHMCS products are exactly as you have named them on your WordPress site.

• Michael Bissett
    • Recruit

Hey @twmal,

When you go to edit the product inside of WHMCS, if you click on the Module Settings tab, is the name of the Pro Sites level entered in the “ProSites” field on that page?

If it’s blank, then please enter the name of the Pro Sites level there, that should get things working for you. :slight_smile:

Please advise,

Michael

• twmal
    • Site Builder, Child of Zeus

Hi,

I've checked and tried couple of time it still don't work ! I figured it out the funny thing is even I deactivate the WHMCS Multisite Provisioning in WHMCS , it still can create a site in my prosites ! Why ? Would you mind to access my site to take a look ? The payment system is a sandbox of my site so you can try to order on my site. Please help me~~!

Thanks

• twmal

Hi,

I've checked and tried couple of time it still don't work ! I figured it out the funny thing is even I deactivate the WHMCS Multisite Provisioning in WHMCS , it still can create a site in my prosites ! Why ? Would you mind to access my site to take a look ? The payment system is a sandbox of my site so you can try to order on my site. Please help me~~!

Thanks

• Michael Bissett
    • Recruit

Hey @twmal,

Unless you have a level named “Pro” in Pro sites, this isn’t going to work. You had mentioned in your earlier post that you have two levels, “silver” & “gold”.

You’ll have to enter the correct name for the product in the ProSites field, otherwise it’s not going to work correctly.

For example, for the “silver” product, you’ll have to enter “silver” (without quotes) into the ProSites field on the Module Settings page.

Let me know if further assistance is needed here please. :slight_smile:

Regards,

Michael

• twmal

Hi, Thanks for reply! Yes ,I’ve confirm that my setting of the pro sites level name and WHMS product name is same. But it still disappointed can’t work well.I was curious what setting that I miss ,I hope that some body can help me to figure this out!

Thanks!

• Michael Bissett
    • Recruit

Hey @twmal,

It seems like we’re going to need a closer look here, can you please send in:

– In the subject field add “Attn: Michael Bissett”

– Link back to this thread

– Include WHMCS Admin details

– Include any relevant URLs for your site

On the contact form, select “I have a different question“, this ensures it comes through and gets assigned to me.

https://premium.wpmudev.org/contact/

Thanks! :slight_smile:

Regards,

Michael

• Michael Bissett
    • Recruit

Hey @twmal,

After looking at your settings, my earlier comment regarding the “ProSites” field on the Module Settings page (it has “ProSite Plan Name” underneath the field) proved to be the case.

The screenshot you posted in this comment:

https://premium.wpmudev.org/forums/topic/i-have-a-problem-with-whmcs-and-prosites#post-717152

Was for the “gold” product. That “ProSites” field had “Pro” entered, where it should’ve said “gold”.

I’ve taken care of editing the “ProSites” field for both of your products, so that the Pro Sites plan name is referenced, could you check to see whether or not everything’s working properly now?

Please advise,

Michael

• twmal

Hi,Michael

Thousand thank you so much for your help ! It was my mistake I though that ProSite Plan Name is my pro site name, that should be my pro site plan name !

Im so glad you solved my problem .

Thanks

Cole

• twmal

Hi me again, I have another question ,because at the Prosites I saw the

Current Pro Site

Pro Site privileges will expire: Never but actually the period is 3 months or 12 months . How to setting up for this ,I might miss something .

Can you take a look for me again ?

Thanks

• Michael Bissett
    • Recruit

Hey @twmal,

What you’re seeing there is actually to be expected (Pro Site level expires: Never), as the subscription management is all handled by WHMCS.

The Pro Site level is assigned by WHMCS, so the only way it will the subscription will change is if the user cancels, upgrades, or downgrades the WHMCS package and moves to a different Pro Site level.

But while that user has a subscription, that message will always say “expires: Never”.

Hope this clears things up! :slight_smile:

Regards,

Michael

• twmal

@ Michael,

I have another questions,

1) How would my users to upgrading or downgrading their site from my pro site ? is it through my WHMCS ? When their hit the upgrade from the admin menu bar ,will sending to a page http://my domain.com/pro-site/?bid=109 , but at that page is empty just showing :

This site has been permanently given silver status.

« Choose a different site

But didn’t show any upgrade plan ,I think i might miss some setting on it ?

2) Can I using Prosite and Membership together , I mean can I setting if my users selected Silver level on my Prosites it will specific coming with Membership level 1 , or if their selected Gold level will coming with specific Membership page level 2?

Because of I have a plug-in (Formidable pro ) have a different form within level Silver and Gold which is form 2,4,6,8 for silver and 1,3,5,7 for gold ,my plan is to using Membership plug in to achieve it .Is it works ?And unaffected for next time my users if downgrade or upgrade their subscription.

Or do you have any suggestion for me ? Could you please give me a step by step instructions ?

Thanks

Cole

• Ash
    • WordPress Hacker

Hello @twmal

But didn’t show any upgrade plan ,I think i might miss some setting on it ?

Did you manually set that site permanent for any level? Do you see the same for all level? Once a site is permanent, I don’t think it it can change level unless you change the status manually.

Can I using Prosite and Membership together , I mean can I setting if my users selected Silver level on my Prosites it will specific coming with Membership level 1 , or if their selected Gold level will coming with specific Membership page level 2?

It is not possible out of the box. Note that, a site can’t be under any membership level, users can. It maybe possible with some custom coding. In that case, you need to use global settings for membership. Please check page 68 or https://premium.wpmudev.org/wp-content/uploads/2010/05/Membership-Manual3450.pdf

Hope it helps :slight_smile: Please feel free to ask more question if you have.

Cheers

Ash

• Michael Bissett
    • Recruit

Hey @twmal,

How could my users to upgrading or downgrading their site from my pro site ? is it through my WHMCS ?

Yes, your users would be upgrading & downgrading their plans via WHMCS, as this part of the usage page states:

…clients will be able to purchase Pro Sites plans as products through WHMCS, upgrading, downgrading and canceling plans as they like.

https://premium.wpmudev.org/project/whmcs-multisite-provisioning/#usage

(the section I’m quoting is the “Pro Sites Integration” section, close to the end of the page)

Hope this helps! :slight_smile:

Regards,

Michael

• Ash
    • WordPress Hacker

Hello @twmal

I hope you are well today.

Would you please send a member test site account info to us? So that we can try to upgrade and check?

To send me details, please use our contact form: https://premium.wpmudev.org/contact/

Select: I have a different question

Subject: Attn-Michael Bissett or Attn-Ash

Details: Send all required details (admin info and/or ftp details) with a link of this thread, so that I can track.

Also post a note here once you send the info.

Also, keep support access activated so that we can have admin access as well.

Cheers

Ash

• Michael Bissett
    • Recruit

Hey @twmal,

I have read the usage site that you gave me ,and I have follow the instruction to do it , it seems not so work for me. As a screenshot .

http://my-member.com/whmcs/whmcsportal/clientarea.php/

I think I might miss something .

I should note that the page you referenced would be one generated by our WHMCS WP Integration plugin:

https://premium.wpmudev.org/project/whmcs-wordpress-integration/#usage

Which is a different plugin from our WHMCS MU Provisioning plugin (the one you had opened this thread for originally):

https://premium.wpmudev.org/project/whmcs-multisite-provisioning/

As to the issue you were having with WHMCS WP Integration, the problem with that was that you hadn’t inserted the [wcp_content] shortcode on the page that you had specified for WHMCS WP Integration to use.

I took the liberty of inserting that shortcode for you on that page, you should see the login box there now if you visit the page.

Let me know if I can be of further assistance here please. :slight_smile:

Regards,

Michael

• twmal

Hi, Michael

I have figured it out the problem of I have send you except can’t upgrade! Even I hit the upgrade button on the the top of admin dashboard menu bar,

It just showing http://www.mydomain.com/pro-site/?bid=140 and the content is

“This site has been permanently given silver status.

« Choose a different site”

If the WHMCS is handling all the payments and upgrading so that this ?bid=140 which at the upgrade button from menu bar is useless am i right ?

At my WHMCS integration is “mydomain.com/whmcs/whmcsportal/dologin.php/?” is it this for users to logged in WHMCS to order the upgrading package ?

Thanks

• Michael Bissett
    • Recruit

Hey @twmal,

If the WHMCS is handling all the payments and upgrading so that this ?bid=140 which at the upgrade button from menu bar is useless am i right ?

Yep, you're right about that. :slight_smile:

You can hide the upgrade button from showing up anywhere inside your dashboard by checking the boxes for "Hide Admin Menu" and "Hide Admin Bar Button" in Pro Sites -> Settings -> General Settings (see screenshot below).

At my WHMCS integration is "mydomain.com/whmcs/whmcsportal/dologin.php/?" is it this for users to logged in WHMCS to order the upgrading package ?

Yes, that's where they would go to log in to WHMCS to order an upgrade.

Hope this helps, and hope you're doing well today!

Regards,

Michael

• twmal

Hi, Michael ,

I have something not so clear ,if my users wants to upgrading from WHMCS Silver level to Gold level , even I have setting that upgrades at WHMCS as a screenshot , but where to he should select the plan,I mean how to he selects the upgrade button ,because I can't see any upgrade button .I just only see the order menu for a new plan didn't see for upgrade.

I think this is I have confuse on it !

Thanks

• Michael Bissett
    • Recruit

Hey @twmal,

Just to be sure, you’re trying to upgrade to a higher Pro Sites level by ordering inside of WHMCS, right?

Could you try setting the payment gateway you’re using to sandbox mode temporarily, and going through the order process again (doing an upgrade from a Silver level to a Gold level)?

(please include screenshots of your testing)

If you’re not seeing the upgrade option, could you send over the WHMCS login credentials for the user you’re using to test the upgrade process?

You can send them, along with a link to this thread, to contact(at)wpmudev.org (with the subject line Attn: Michael Bissett).

Regards,

Michael

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.