I have a strange problem: I don't receive an annulation mail

Hi,

I have a strange problem: I don't receive an annulaion mail when an appointment is canceled. It always worked fine in the test setting, now I have launched the website everything works fine except the cancellation mail (and this option is activated in the settings).

Who can help please?

Thanks in advance!

• Milan

Hi @Pieter,

I hope you are well and thanks for the question. :slight_smile:

I can confirm that the cancellation email is working fine on my test site. As it was working fine on your testing environment I thin there must be some SMTP problem with your site. Try to use this plugin as SMTP is more reliable in some cases than default wordpress mail. https://wordpress.org/plugins/easy-wp-smtp/.

Please also make sure that email is not going in spam folder. Check your spam folder.

Could you please try deleting and reinstalling the Appointment plugin?

This can also be due to plugin/theme conflict.

You can just try on your development site using default WordPress theme like Twenty Thirteen and deactivating all other plugins as displayed in the flowchart on the following page to know which theme/plugin is conflicting if any.

https://premium.wpmudev.org/manuals/getting-support/

Let me know how it goes. :slight_smile:

Warmest Regards,
    Milan..

• Pieter

Hi Milan,

I discovered in the log settings an error after an appointments is canceled:

[12 november 2015 09:02] Client Pieter canceled appointments with ID: 138
    [12 november 2015 09:02] Deleting went wrong: Error refreshing the OAuth2 token, message: '{
    "error" : "invalid_grant"
    }'

So when an appointment is made everything works fine: the service provider and the client both receive a confirmation mail. When an appointment is canceled: the time slot in the calendar is "released" again (like it should be), but it's just the problem with the annulation mail...

Any idea?

• Milan

Hi @Pieter,

I hope you are doing good..

Have you debug with all the steps I've provided you above ? Because on my sandbox site I am receiving cancellation email perfectly. I suggest you to check your SMTP settings or use plugin which I've linked you in my last post.

If by following all the steps problem is not resolved, I suggest you to enable support staff access. I would like to play around on your site with my credentials. I hope you won't mind. :slight_smile:

Enjoy Wpmudev...

Warmest Regards,
    Milan..

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.