I have a website where I created a page with optimizepress.

Hi, I have a website where I created a page with optimizepress.

How can I include a page created with Optimizepress into a wordpress page (precisely in a product page of Marketpress)?

Thanks!

• Michelle Shull
    • DEV MAN’s Apprentice

Hey there, Esthetic!

I don’t have a copy of Optimize Press, and it doesn’t look like we have a company copy, either, would you mind allowing support access so I can take a look at it on your site?

I did see this notice on their site:

IMPORTANT NOTICE: Some of our users are experiencing issues with OptimizePress and the latest WordPress update 4.0.1.

We have just released OP version 2.3.3.1 which patches any issues with this which can include: opt-in form buttons not showing, testimonial images disappearing, issues with opt-in form autoresponder integration, and formatting issues such as quote marks appearing where they should not.

Please login to the members hub to download this update. You will also see the update automatically available within your WordPress dashboard if you have an active support & Updates license

Are you using the most recent version of the Optimizepress plugin?

Thanks, Esthetic!

• aristath
    • Recruit

Hello there @Esthetic, I hope you’re well today!

Just like Michelle I don’t have a copy of OptimizePress so I’ve never used it before.

However I logged-in on your site and took a look at it…

I’m afraid I don’t quite understand what the issue is!

OptimizePress adds a button on your WYSIWYG editor that you can use to add elements to your page’s body.

It’s the same for pages, posts & products…

Doesn’t that work for you?

Please advise,

Ari.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.