I have an error with the smartcrawl

Hi there, i have this error when i tried to save the categories with seo

`Fatal error: require_once(): Failed opening required '/home/.../public_html/wp-content/plugins/w3-total-cache/lib/W3/ObjectCache.php' (include_path='.:disappointed:usr/lib/php:disappointed:usr/local/lib/php') in /home/.../public_html/wp-content/plugins/wpmu-dev-seo/wds-files/wds-core/admin/wds-core-taxonomy.php on line 87

I go to the path and i cannot find the archive of the w3 plugin... I have the w3 updated the last day and i think that this ath isn't correct now... How can i managed well this issue?

• Ega
    • Design Lord, Child of Thor

hi, I just come up with the solution I got from here

so I edit ../wpmu-dev-seo/wds-files/wds-core/admin/wds-core-taxonomy.php
    and replaced

if ( defined('W3TC_DIR') ) {
    			require_once W3TC_DIR . '/lib/W3/ObjectCache.php';
    			$w3_objectcache = & W3_ObjectCache::instance();

$w3_objectcache->flush();
    		}

with

if ( defined('W3TC_DIR') ) {
    			w3tc_objectcache_flush();
    		}

FYI, I haven't test the other bugs caused by replacing this code, but now I can update taxonomy from any post type without error.

I found ../w3-total-cache/lib/W3/ObjectCache.php is not exist at w3tc 1.9.5.x , so I think the error because wpmu-dev-seo is required path that doesn't exist or use anymore in w3tc (at least 1.9.5.x)

I hope the developers of smartcrawl fix this compability issue with w3tc plugin.. thanks

• Steve
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

This coupling between SmartCrawl and the implementation details of an old version of W3TC is a pretty serious issue. I have had clients experiencing 500 server errors when changing their menus because of this bug.

For now, I've logged into the web server and hand-adjusted the wds-core-taxonomy.php file with Ega's recommendation.

When can we expect an official SmartCrawl fix from wpmudev?

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.