I have approx 3260 pics on my website,how will be the process

Hello,

I am wedding photographer and my website is http://www.RobinSaini.com, if you see on webiste some pages (pre wedding & wedding have full size images and where as under blogs and wedding blogs have small size images)

how will the pro version crush the images, i dont want it to reduce the size of full screen images so much that on a 27or 30 inch monitor, it gets cropped ..

also, how is the crushing process, does it start from new one to old once or vice versa

How much till will it take to crush all those images.

Rds

• Nastia

Hello robin saini ,

Welcome to WPMU DEV Community.

First, I would like to mention that you can enable the backup feature. Toggle the button like it is shown bellow to enable "Make a copy of my original images" feature

how will the pro version crush the images, i dont want it to reduce the size of full screen images so much that on a 27or 30 inch monitor, it gets cropped ..

The WP Smush doesn't crop the images, it can only resize original images keeping the image proportions to the recommended site's settings which can be found in Settings > Media. This feature - Resize original images - is optional and you can leave deactivated.

How much till will it take to crush all those images.

The compression time depends entirely on the images sizes and dimensions. It is hard to predict the exact time. Note, that the Smush is sending the original image to our servers and then our servers send the optimized image back. So basically the time will depend on the images' size.

Hope this helps!

Cheers,
    Nastia

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.