I have been using Autoblog for a while, without problems. However, I have set up a feed on this site taken from another wordpress site I run. The feed uses a custom taxonomy, and the rss feed works fine on the original site (including just the posts from the selected taxonomy).
However, on this site Autoblog pulls in all the posts on the original site, i.e. in Autoblog I have the feed:
but is pulls in the feed
I have tried defining the feed url in different ways (e.g. http://blogs.knowledgemanager.info/subject/human-rights/feed).
Each time, the feed is correct in my browser, but Autoblog pulls in all posts.
Looking for asssistance, thanks.