I have been working to set up the time settings to reflect

I have been working to set up the time settings to reflect 160 minute appointments with a 60 minute break/pad in between each. We operate everyday of the week offering classes at 10 am-12 pm (except Sunday), 1 pm-3 pm, 4 pm-6 pm and 7 pm-9 pm.

I have apparently messed up some setting because I am no longer able to make any adjustments. When I make changes in the time settings and attempt to save it will take several minutes to load and then get a 500 server error page which tells me to check the log but there is nothing reflected in the log from what I can see.

I have made other changes, to the Display Settings Custom Color Set for example, that appear to be saved but are not reflected on my make an appointment page.

Can you tell me what is wrong here? I am hopeful it is not a compatibility issue with my theme.

• Tyler Postle
    • CGO

Hey Carly,

Hope you're doing well today and thanks for the explanation here :slight_smile: it helps.

Is this only happening when you try and save that one setting? Saving anything else is fine? Just want to make sure that it is Appointments+ that is causing the issue.

If you can send your FTP and WP credentials in through our private form that will help speed up the process here. If I need cPanel then I will let you know(only if we need to look at the DB).

Send in:

Subject: "Attn: Tyler Postle"
    -WordPress admin username
    -WordPress admin password
    -login url
    -FTP credentials (host/username/password)
    -link back to this thread for reference
    -any other relevant urls

Select "I have a different question" for your topic - this and the subject line ensure that it gets assigned to me :slight_smile:

https://premium.wpmudev.org/contact/

Look forward to hearing back Carly!

Cheers,
    Tyler

• Tyler Postle
    • CGO

Hey Carly,

Thanks for sending in the credentials. Good news! I found the problem.

Some how about a trillion slashes found their way into your additional css rules :p this was slowing down loading the page and saving it.

I have attached a screenshot to illustrate.

Hope this helps! Let me know if you need any further assistance.

Have a great weekend!

Cheers,
    Tyler

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.