I have changed the site fluffey.com and added a locations

I have changed the site fluffey.com and added a locations to the registration page. Can you tell me if this plugin will work I am sorry I did not realize the site did not have a place for members to place a location although I have added two types of locations one is a country locations. The other is a time zone location although none of my members have no location posted because the new features were added will this still word properly.
I have had problems adding short codes prior and I do not know were to place the shortcodes for the enclosed snap shot I have had some problems editing pages can ii created any page and do this.

I am sorry for the problems I am new to this plugin and I understand it had to work under the locations just as I have added although I don't know what to add for names in the custom latitude and longitude fields. Can you help please. Also I would assume I have to wait for members to sign in with a location that's a required field on my registration page. I am just very confused right now because I don't know why some of muy edit page buttons are not working. Regards Vinny J

• Ash

Hello @Vincent

I hope you are well today and thanks for asking the question.

I am sorry, I didn't fully understand your question

I don't know what to add for names in the custom latitude and longitude fields.

You need to create two custom meta field for latitude and longitude. They can be named anything, but you need to grab the field name (name attribute in input field) and put that name in the fields (New_Setting.PNG file).

I am just very confused right now because I don't know why some of muy edit page buttons are not working.

Would you please let us know which pages are not being edited? Possible to post a full page screenshot?

I tried to login at your site but it seems access token is not valid anymore. Would you please revoke and grant again? I will be happy to take a look.

I have had problems adding short codes prior and I do not know were to place the shortcodes for the enclosed snap shot I have had some problems editing pages can ii created any page and do this.

Please explain this a bit more.

Cheers
    Ash

• Vincent

I gave you the screen shots what is there not to understand what page do i place the short code on [agm_members_map] Thats all i asked so far i see allot of problems using these plugins i am using two out of all of what i paid for thats not too good. My site was locking up. So if i want to have the members show a map were they are at normally can that work. Or do i have to make another page this is not making since to me at all. Can you as k the staff people use plugins for a reason is to not have to spend allot of time programming. Is there a place i can make a suggestion to your staff. I have seen free plugins with step by step videos not on you tube on there site showing exactly how to use bbpress and thats free. We are paying and there is no videos that really show you how to set this up and what really needs to be in place what is it compatible with and so on, ETC there are plugins here that are pretty hard to set up with very little instructions. This is not good and also no one seems too want to answer my questions they want to get into my site to look at what. Whats there to look at there should be directions on setting this integrations up period.

Regards Vinny

• Tyler Postle

Hey Vinny,

Hope you're doing well today!

That shortcode can be added anywhere you like it just shows all the members locations on one map. Place it on a page, post, custom post type, whatever you prefer.

We always like to hear feedback from our members! You can email it in through our contact form: https://premium.wpmudev.org/contact/

Select "I have a different question" that way it will get assigned to one of our support leads

We do have our usage guide for Google Maps here too: https://premium.wpmudev.org/project/wordpress-google-maps-plugin/

We're aware our members love the video tutorials too so we are working on more of those, we actually have some coming out for our brand new themes soon! https://premium.wpmudev.org/projects/category/themes/

Enjoy the rest of your day Vinny!

All the best,
    Tyler