I have commented on this prior but it is a frustrating when

I have commented on this prior but it is a frustrating when you plan your day around a live event and it is canceled without notice and it stills shows up on the page. This is obviously something that can be easily addressed but it has not been.

• Patrick
    • Support Monkey

@hatchman

You are absolutely right about that!

The host has unfortunately broken his foot (no kidding!) and is currently getting treatment.

I apologize on behalf of the whole team, as we evidently neglected to check his live support schedule.

Was there a particular issue you wished to discuss during that session?

• Hatchman
    • Site Builder, Child of Zeus

Yes there was an issue, I am working with Eventbrite and there has been integration with wp,com but not .org. Because my client is already using eventbrite, I did not want to change this. So basically I need some guidance in this area.

Is there anyway to integrate the current Event(s) plugin with Eventbrite?

If not, do you have any other suggested plugins?

if not, I have download the php integration tools from eventbrite. Can someone help guide me in the steps to build a custom app?

• Patrick
    • Support Monkey

Hi @hatchman

I’m really not much of a coder, so I wouldn’t be able to help you myself with any integration questions. But I’ll see if the developer of Events+ can provide some insight.

In the meantime, have you considered their app for WordPress integration? It enables you to import any Eventbrite event as a normal WP post:

http://eventbrite.appgalleries.com/apps/eventbrite-wordpress-plug-in

And they have a bunch of widgets too that can be used to create custom templates, or simply output event info wherever you need it on your site:

http://developer.eventbrite.com/doc/widgets/

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.