I have configured 2Checkout in my site, The process seems smooth enough for now; User registers, 2CO

I have also enable the global instant notifications, and set the URL to the one provided on the gateway settings page.But no transactions displaying within 2CO in my site. Please help me solve this problem. Do i need to make any setting for that?

• Dwayne

Hi thanks for reply.

My question:

I have configured 2Checkout in my site, The process seems smooth enough for now; User registers, 2CO (test mode) processes successfully and redirects back to my site.
    However the membership level is not applied to the user account, and in turn they cannot access the protected content.

I have also enable the global instant notifications, and set the URL to the one provided on the gateway settings page.But no transactions displaying within 2CO in my site. Please help me solve this problem. Do i need to make any setting for that?

My membership plugin version is : 3.3

Thank you!

• Dwayne

Hi thanks for reply.

My question:

I have configured 2Checkout in my site, The process seems smooth enough for now; User registers, 2CO (test mode) processes successfully and redirects back to my site.
    However the membership level is not applied to the user account, and in turn they cannot access the protected content.

I have also enable the global instant notifications, and set the URL to the one provided on the gateway settings page.But no transactions displaying within 2CO in my site. Please help me to solve this problem. Do i need to make any setting for that?

My membership plugin version is : 3.3

Thank you!

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.