Remove Packing Slip for digital products

Hi guys, I have CoursePress Pro installed running through Stripe, and in testing it is sending a packing slip with the invoice.

Given it is a digital course, obviously, the packing slip is not required, so how do I remove the packing slip?

Thanks Steve

• Nithin
    • Support Wizard

Hi Steve,

Hope you are doing good today. :slight_smile:

It sounds like you have enabled invoice PDF under Store Settings > Add Ons, this is only required for products. Are you having products alongside your courses? If yes, I'm afraid by default, it'll send packing slip. If you are only selling courses, please disable the addon.

If that's not the case, and if you still have issues. Please enable support access, so that we could give a closer look. You can grant access from WPMU DEV > Support > Support Access > Grant Access, or check this manual: http://premium.wpmudev.org/manuals/wpmu-dev-dashboard-enabling-staff-login/

Please let us know once you enable access, so that we could get this sorted. Have a nice day. :slight_smile:

Kind Regards,
    Nithin

• Ash
    • WordPress Hacker

Hello Steve

So then I deleted the add-on and it still happens.

How did you delete the add-on? I have double checked just now and I can see the packing slip feature is in PDF addon. Then I went ahead and checked in my test site and I don't see packing slip when the addon is disabled.

Would you please make sure we are talking about recruitxxxxxx.com.au domain? If so, can I test using sandbox gateway in that site?

Have a good day!

Cheers
    Ash

• Steve
    • The Incredible Code Injector

Ash Thanks for your message. Yes, we are talking about the same domain. Yes you can test on the site as it is not live as yet.

I have attached the latest email that shows what I am talking about.

Support access has also been granted

Thanks Steve

• Kasia Swiderska
    • Support nomad

Hello Steve,

I think problem is that your products are mixed. If you take a look on product "Recruitment Ninja (Internal)" you will see that in Product Kind it is setup as Physical /Tangible product. So when other products in order are truly digital, then MarketPress sends "Mixed order" email notification

When all the products would be digital, then message would come from "Digital download orders".
    You can change that message for mixed orders if you are sure that there will be no physical products on your store - and this is quickest way, or check all products and change their type to digital.

kind regards,
    Kasia

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.