I have created my own subscription page including

I have created my own subscription page including the shortcode to create buttons and it works fine.
I have tried to include it in an access level (tried all 3 of them) and its not there. I thought it was because it only displays the 1st 50 so I checked your posts and changed the config.php to set it to 100 and it has done that.
I have 56 pages and it is only showing 52 for some reason and the subscriptions page I created is one of them.
I have checked the Membership page options and its not set there.
The link to this page is in the main menu on the landing page and because I can't set it to be visible for any level including visitor then it is protected and nobody can subscribe as it says the page is protected.
Can you help please.
P.S. One thing I have noticed is that I have 2 buttons on the landing page pointing the my subscriptions page and they work, the page is not protected when I go through the buttons but is when I go through the menu.

Gary

• Ash
    • WordPress Hacker

Hello @Gary

Welcome to WPMU community!

I hope you are well today and thanks for asking the question.

The pages you select from Membership > Options > Membership pages, can not be restricted. You can't add those pages at any rule in a level settings. That's why you don't see subscription page in the list :slight_smile:

One thing I have noticed is that I have 2 buttons on the landing page pointing the my subscriptions page and they work, the page is not protected when I go through the buttons but is when I go through the menu.

Please compare two page URLs. First right click on the button and select copy link location and paste in to somewhere. Then right click on the menu item, copy link location and paste in there. Now compare, are the links same? Please let us know.

Cheers
    Ash

• Gary
    • Design Lord, Child of Thor

Thanks Ash
    Sometimes it just takes a push in the right direction. The 2 links were different I hadn't updated the menu link. It works fine now. That was an easy one for you.

Can I sneak in another small question or do I have to create a new one.

The Login Widget. What if someone forgets their password there is no forgotten password link. Where can they or me find it.
    Thanks
    Gary

• Gary
    • Design Lord, Child of Thor

UPDATE ON ABOVE
    I have found it. If you put in a wrong password it goes to the Wordpress login where you can click on forgotten password.
    I did this and it says Password reset not allowed for this user .....Why ...Is there a flag I have to set to allow users to reset their passwords.
    Thanks again
    Gary

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.