I have error 500 with coursepress

I have an 500 error with the ajax every time that i do a publish or save the course in the plugin.

• Dimitris

Hey there Diego Díez Corral,

hope you're doing good and thanks for reaching us! :slight_smile:

This could be happening due to a number of reasons.

Could you please first try to raise the memory allocated to your WP installation? Simply access your server through FTP, edit the wp-config.php file and insert next line just above the /* That's all, stop editing! Happy blogging. */ comment
    define('WP_MEMORY_LIMIT', '256M');

Then try to re-save a course. If this continues, we may have to do with some kind of conflict, so please try to deactivate all other plugins except for CoursePress, use a default theme like the CoursePress or TwentySeventeen and try again. If this resolves the issue, then try to activate them back one-by-one, checking each time the course saving procedure until you get the error again and you should know the conflicted combination.
    https://premium.wpmudev.org/manuals/using-wpmu-dev/getting-support/

If all these come down to nothing we should use some more debug information. Please leave all other plugins deactivated, revert to TwentySeventeen theme, access your server through FTP, edit the wp-config.php file, find a line like
    define('WP_DEBUG', false);
    and replace it with the following (if the above line doesn’t exist, simply insert next snippet just above the /* That's all, stop editing! Happy blogging. */ comment)

// Enable WP_DEBUG mode
    define('WP_DEBUG', true);
    // Enable Debug logging to the /wp-content/debug.log file
    define('WP_DEBUG_LOG', true);
    // Disable display of errors and warnings
    define('WP_DEBUG_DISPLAY', false);
    @ini_set('display_errors', 0);

Then go ahead and try to replicate the error. By doing so, a /wp-content/debug.log file should be created. Simply download it, rename it to debug.txt and attach it here in your next reply.

I look forward for your results!
    Warm regards,
    Dimitris

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.