I have extended a custom type post using the ACF plugin all

Hi,

I have extended a custom type post using the ACF plugin all works fine in the back-end. My theme allows users to edit posts via front-end. The theme is equipped with a hook for adding custom fields <?php do_action( 'ad_post_form_fields' , $ad ); ?>

I need help to allow users to edit the ACF fields via front-end. A sample code with a custom field is much appreciated.

Thanks

• Michael Bissett

Hi @Mun, it's Michael from the live chat earlier today, hope you're doing well! :slight_smile:

It would help us if we could have a closer look at things here, could you please send in the following:

- Mark to my attention, the subject line should contain only: ATTN: Michael Bissett
    - Do not include anything else in the subject line, doing so may delay our response due to how email filtering works.
    - Link back to this thread
    - Include WordPress admin access details
    - Include FTP log-in details
    - Include any relevant URLs for your site

On the contact form, select "I have a different question", this ensures it comes through and gets assigned to me.

https://premium.wpmudev.org/contact/

You may need to hire someone on our Jobs Board to handle this, but I'd like to have another look at this first. :slight_smile:

Kind Regards,
    Michael

• Andre Foisy

Hello Mun,

I hope your day is great!

As mentioned by @Michael Bissett here above, things would be easier for us for helping you, if we could have a closer look. If you don't mind please follow up on that request and it'll be a pleasure to help you make your request happen.

About your question about CustomPress, I'd say, since you're the one who perfectly know what you want to accomplish, my best suggestion at this point would be for you to try it out by yourself. However, according to the information you provided with your request, I doubt that it would make it, but who knows if you take a closer look at that plugin, it might provide you with some more good ideas. :slight_smile:

Do not hesitate if ever you have more question.

Regards,
    Andre

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.