I have followed step by step instructions for setting up

I have followed step by step instructions for setting up Multisite. In my main site the network is set up. I created a sub directory. I can not access the dashboard at all for the sub directory site that I set up. It comes up with Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator and inform them of the time the error occurred, and the actions you performed just before this error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.
Apache Server at cityjobhunt.com Port 80

And when you go to the site it is all out of wack. I am sure it is something minor that I did not do. cityjobhunt.com/indyjobhunt

• Vinod Dalvi
    • WP Unicorn

Hi @Wanda,

Sorry to hear of the problems you are having.

Can you open your servers error_log and let me know what is in there?

Have you configured your .htaccess file correctly? Could you post your .htaccess here please?

Which hosting provider are you using?

Make sure you have implemented all the steps required for setting up multisite as described on the following page.

http://codex.wordpress.org/Create_A_Network

Kind Regards,
    Vinod Dalvi

• PC
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

Hey there,

Thanks for posting back and sorry for the delay here. Seems like it was missed in the feed.

If the issue is still there, I would like to have a closer look to help you fix this.

Can you please send me your login details via our secure contact form

1: Mark the email to my attention

Attn: PC

2: Include a link of this thread in the email

3: Include FTP and WordPress super admin details.

4: While filling the form, select "I have an account related question" from the list.

Looking forward for a response on this.

Cheers, PC

• PC
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

Hey there Wanda,

Thanks for standing by and sorry for the delay on this one. I lost track of this thread.

Can you kindly confirm where we are on this issue ?

I see that the subsites are working fine now so have you managed to fix the issue ? Please advise so that I can assist accordingly.

Sorry for the delay once again and I am standing by for your response.

Cheers, PC

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.