I have followed step by step instructions for setting up Multisite. In my main site the network is set up. I created a sub directory. I can not access the dashboard at all for the sub directory site that I set up. It comes up with Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.
Please contact the server administrator and inform them of the time the error occurred, and the actions you performed just before this error.
More information about this error may be available in the server error log.
Apache Server at cityjobhunt.com Port 80
And when you go to the site it is all out of wack. I am sure it is something minor that I did not do. cityjobhunt.com/indyjobhunt