I have gone through the pain staking process to integrate

Hi,

I have gone through the pain staking process to integrate my Appointments + with my Google Calendar done every step from the Youtube video. Clicked save and my calendar is not working!
On my wordpress site this is the link of the instructions, and site login so you can see how how set up my A+ Gcal Synchronization.

This is the link to my google Calendar settings:

Moderated login details

1)I created A Calendar called: Private Booking:
2)Loaded the FTP files with the assistants of my Blue Host Live Support person and they walked me through the FTTP process.
3)
Then I went back to the Google Calendar Settings in The Appointments + Plugin Settings in My WP Site
4)Added the private Key File name
5))Added the service account email address in the proper calendar share area in Google Calendars.
5)Added The Service Account email address in WP Pluggin Settings Google Calendar area.
6) Added The Calendar to be used.
7) Added a test appointment on the google side as an event.
Clicked Save
Got this message:
[Appointments+] No future new events are found in your Google calendar. Thus no events are imported and no updates and deletions made.
I need help ASAP:slight_smile: Pretty Please!
Thanks,
Angelica
Removed private info

• Angelica
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

PS
    I was able to book a session but when I changed my availability on the Appointments + Calendar on my WP Pluggin Working hours it still made the time available.

And when I made my Synced google calendar available it did not sync to my Appointments + Calendar.

So 2 problems are occurring that I mentioned at length in to my Appointment + Plugin issue:
    1) My google Calendar is not syncing properly.
    2) My Appointments + Calendar is not coming up with blocked off break times.
    Thank You,
    Angelica

• Jack Kitterhing
    • Code Norris

Hi there @Angelica

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question, please note, you posted your private login info, in a public forum, I have removed them, but please change them ASAP.

I did take a look and tested the connection, the connection didn't work as no test appointment was created it seems, but can you double check that please in your google calendar please? If it didn't, can you double check all keys and info that it is 100% correct and there are no spaces.

I'm also going to include the lead developer Ve, @Vladislav here as well :slight_smile:

Thank you!

Kind Regards
    Jack.

• Angelica
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

Hi,

The test appointment is in there and I even blocked off more time on Saturday!
    Also on the Wordpress Appointment + side i am blocking off break times and that isn't showing either.
    Thanks for your help. and taking my private info off:slight_frown:

• Jack Kitterhing
    • Code Norris

Hi there @Angelica

I hope you are well today, sorry for the delay, I spoke with the lead developer of this plugin this morning and he believes that with the latest API changes in Google and Gcal integration, this is why it is failing currently I'm afraid.

The developer is looking into a fix for this ASAP.

Thank you for your patience.

Kind Regards
    Jack.

• Jack Kitterhing
    • Code Norris

Hi there @Angelica

I hope you are well today, I've spoken with the lead developer this morning and I'm afraid there isn't any hope unfortunately that it will be fixed today.

Due to it being a remote API issue, it can take longer and make it harder to debug, it needs to be debugged, fixed applied and then tested before being pushed for release.

Thank you for your patience.

Kind Regards
    Jack,

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.