I have installed

I have installed hummingbird plugin and ran compressions and all to speedup my site. but unfortunately, it destroyed my entire site visually. how to roll back? please help me please

• Rupok

Hi amar,

Usually caching don't break sites, but misconfiguration in compression can break site design. However, at first, let's fix the design.

Can you please disable minification from "Dashboard > Hummingbird > Browser Caching" section and check if it brings your design break? Please check the attached screenshot for reference.

I believe, it should bring the design to normal. If you still face this issue after disabling minification, can you try deactivating this plugin and check if your site comes to normal state after disabling?

Actually there is no optimum settings for minification. It's a trial and error process because different sites use different plugins and themes, and those plugins/themes depend on different assests. Now some CSS and JS files need to stay untouched, some need to be called to footer. So if you want to find the optimum settings for your site, first minify everything, then exclude files one by one until your site works fine visually/functionally. Same goes for sending files to footer. You should try to send as many files as possible to footer.

Please let us know if you have any confusion of if you are stuck at any point. We will be glad to help.

Have a nice day. Cheers!
    Rupok

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.