i have installed

hi i have installed domain mapping and setup everything acording to the configuration but i still get a error when i want to map a domain.
the domain is pointed or installed on the same server. and it is also availible when i check the multi-domains where it is also set. and also when i try to add a domain with one of the multi domains i it will fail only the main domain i can use as extentions.

hope we can fix it.
regards.

Danny Geurts

• Adam Czajczyk

Hello Danny,

I hope you're well today and thank you for your question!

If you are using both Multi-Domains and Domain Mapping plugins, the same domains should not be used with both. If you use some domain with Multi-Domains so users could create their sites under it, that domain should not be mapped to any subsite. The same way: if the domain is mapped to some subsite, it shouldn't be used with Multi-Domains plugin.

That said, try removing that "domain to be mapped" from "Multi-Domains" plugin and see if that helps.

In case it didn't work, could you please let me know about the name of the domain that you wish to map and to which subsite of your site you'd like to map it?

It would be great if you could also grant me a support access to your site so I could take a closer look. To do this, please follow this guide:

https://premium.wpmudev.org/docs/getting-started/getting-support/#chapter-4

Best regards,
    Adam

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.