I have installed and activated your Membership plug-in but

I have installed and activated your Membership plug-in but can no sign of it anywhere in my Wordpress site! I feel rather foolish asking how you use it, but with other plug-in something appears in the left hand side of the screen. I have entires for Slide-in and newsletter both of which work fine but absolutely no sign of anything related to membership?
Looking forward to hearing back from you
A very frustrated
Nigel

• Elliott Bristow

Hi @Nigel,

Welcome to the forums!

This is strange... because this is the second time I've seen something similar to this reported recently. This could be a bug, OR it could be a conflict with another plugin, or your theme.

To test where the conflict may lie, could you try the following:

> Switch off all plugins except Membership (if you are using a maintenance mode plugin, you can usually leave these running as they don't normally conflict, and you may want to use Maintenance mode while you do this)
    > Check if Membership shows up in the admin menu
    > If it does, one by one, reactivate plugins until one of them makes the Membership menu disappear
    > If it doesn't, try switching your theme to a default theme, such as Twenty Twelve
    > Check if Membership shows up in the admin menu
    > If it does, there is a conflict with your theme
    > If it doesn't, (after checking that Membership is definitely activated) reply here and I'll flag the developer to have a look into this to see if there is any reason this may be happening.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.