I have installed Sub Domains, and need to enable a wildcard SSL certificate Mac OS X Yosemite.

In a Wordpress MU install that has been around for years, and just moved to a new server after lying dormant for three years, I need to create a wildcard SSL certificate so all the sub-domains are trusted.

The old install was installed as a Sub Domain MU set of sites, (Not sub Folders), and that is the way the convert and import went.

Where do I start on Mac OS X Yosemite 10.10.3?

• Tyler Postle

Hey Marpie1,

Hope you're doing well today!

That's more of a system admin question. If you speak with your web host then they will be able to instruct you how to setup the wildcard ssl on your server with them. In many cases they will just set it up for you :slight_smile: easier that way.

It could differ host to host depending on the server setup, so best to ask someone who manages your server.

Have you already bought a wildcard ssl or wanting to setup a self signed one? self signed would only be recommended for a sandbox as it won't actually have any official security signature to it.

If you have any further questions you can let us know. We'll help where we can :slight_smile:

Cheers,
    Tyler

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.