I have installed the Membership plugin in my website. It's

Hello,

I have installed the Membership plugin in my website. It's an spanish web magazine. Now, all the content is free to the visitors, but I'm going to publish a weekly magazine which view is only for suscriptors.

I have two important questions:

1.- I'll have two different prices: a monthly suscription which costs 4 €, and a yearly suscription which costs 40 €. I want to receive pays by PayPal, and they easy me a micropays tax, but I don't like this tax to the 40 € suscriptors. Can I associate two different PayPal accounts (one with the micropays tax and the other with the standard tax) to different suscriptions?

2.- The other question is about the database of users. I include with the suscription web all-access and the possibility of read the weekly mag in tablets and iPad. I want they can access to the tablet or iPad edition with their mail and password that they have put in the user registration of the website, but I don't know how it's possible.

I think I'll have more questions, and I want to resolve it before this month ends, because I only have bought one-month support (9 $). When this period ends I can continue using the plugin and having the updates of the plugin?

Lots of thanks!

• aristath

Hello there ?lvaro, I hope you're well today!

1.- I'll have two different prices: a monthly suscription which costs 4 €, and a yearly suscription which costs 40 €. I want to receive pays by PayPal, and they easy me a micropays tax, but I don't like this tax to the 40 € suscriptors. Can I associate two different PayPal accounts (one with the micropays tax and the other with the standard tax) to different suscriptions?

I'm afraid that no, you can only have 1 PayPal account assigned to this plugin. You cannot have multiple PayPal accounts depending on the subscription level.

2.- The other question is about the database of users. I include with the suscription web all-access and the possibility of read the weekly mag in tablets and iPad. I want they can access to the tablet or iPad edition with their mail and password that they have put in the user registration of the website, but I don't know how it's possible.

I 'm afraid I don't understand what you're saying here... could you please explain some more?

When this period ends I can continue using the plugin and having the updates of the plugin?

You can use the plugin for as long as you want.
    Support and updates however are only available to active subscriptions, so you will not be able to get the updates.

I hope that helps!

Cheers,
    Ari.

• Álvaro

Hi again,

Sorry for my English. I bought Membership because I didn't know how to apply a payment associated with mode then the user had access to premium content on the web. I have now solved this problem with the plugin, but let's say I offer both a subscription to exclusive content of the web as a weekly edition that can be read both on the web (this is solved) and android devices in an application that we are designing.

My question is how could I do for the user to access the application with the data they access the web's premium. I raised the possibility of doing with coupons, but really what I would like is to link the database of web users that have the application so that the data match, or that the application, when the user enter their data , ask for verification to the website to see if a subscriber.

Thanks!

• aristath

If you're designing a mobile app, then you can take advantage of the WordPress XML-RPC API: http://codex.wordpress.org/XML-RPC_WordPress_API
    This will allow you to get the users info using wp.getUser.
    From wp.getUser you can get the user role, so a solution would be to add new custom roles to your WordPress installation, and from the advanced tab in your membership settings assign that role to paying members.
    This way you can determine if a member is a paying member or a free member from your mobile app.

I hope that helps!

Cheers,
    Ari.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.