I have installed the plugin and everything appears

I have installed the plugin and everything appears to be working except pulling the image into the Featured Image section.

I have checked the media library and none of the feed images are there.

Here is the feed url:

http://abcnewsradioonline.com/music-news/rss.xml?categoryId=4750095

I was able to use the addon to strip the img tag so it wouldn't appear in the post but can't get the plugin to grab the image and set it as the featured image.

Everything else works great in the plugin!

• Tyler Postle
    • CGO

Hey Cole,

Hope you're doing well today! I'm going to mark this up as a feature request. The reason it isn't importing the featured image is because you're stripping the img tags so it doesn't see the image anymore to pull in. It skips over it.

I can see how this could be useful though so you don't have the same image in the body and featured :slight_smile:

Thanks for bringing this up. Glad you're liking the plugin so far!

In the meantime, let us know if you have any further questions here.

All the best,
    Tyler

• Tyler Postle
    • CGO

Hey Cole,

My apologies, I misunderstood. You're right, it won't attach anything as a featured image. It also won't import the images to the media library which i think is part of the problem here.

I'm going to flag our developer here so we can take a closer look :slight_smile: could be a bug or an issue with the feed.

Once we can sort out the issue then either myself or the developer will post back.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend! Let us know if you have any further questions.

Cheers,
    Tyler

• Hoang Ngo
    • Code Slayer

Hi @Cole,

I hope you are well today and I'm sorry for the issue.

Please replace the file /autoblog/autoblogincludes/classes/Autoblog/Addon/Image.php with he the attachment, and try it again. It should work for you :slight_smile:

I'm sorry for this inconvenience and many thanks for your patience.

Best regards,
    Hoang

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.