I have installed the plugin without any error however when

I have installed the plugin without any error however when I click on the link to the settings page (the link in left column) it brings up an error 500 page. I turned on details and this is partial text from the error – WordPress database error Table ‘agentspotlight.wp_enewsletter_groups’ doesn’t exist

I verified that this table does not exist however no error showed on installation. Any ideas?

thank you,

scott

• Scott
    • New Recruit

Hello,

Yes this is the e-newsletter plugin. My WordPress version is the very latest. I have also tried to install it on another wp site with no luck. Here is an error that comes up on the plugin page

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in C:inetpubwwwrootxxxwp-contentpluginse-newslettere-newsletter.php on line 2117

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in C:inetpubwwwrootxxxwp-contentpluginse-newslettere-newsletter.php on line 2118

this errror is coming from WP_DEBUG on

I have uninstalled, re-installed, activated, deactivated, reactivated and still no luck.

Thanks,

• aristath
    • Recruit

@scott This is the first time I’ve ever seen this error….

I have notified the plugin developer about this issue. Hopefully his insights will help us resolve this!

Please keep in mind though that plugin developers have lots of responsibilities so this might take a bit longer than a normal ticket.

Cheers,

Ari.

• Scott
    • New Recruit

Thanks,

Do you know if it would be a problem related to IIS. This needs to run on an IIS server. I tested installing it out on a Linux server and it went fine. No problems. Perhaps there is a module or something missing? Any option I should look for?

Thanks

• aristath
    • Recruit

Hello there!

As we haven’t heard back from you we’re going to assume the problem was sorted out and mark this thread as resolved.

If it wasn’t resolved, or you have any more questions related to this thread please feel free to post them below and tick the ‘Mark as Not Resolved (re-open)’ box below the post area (or else we’ll miss it!)

Otherwise, thanks for using the forums, and, as always, for being a member of WPMU DEV, it’s a pleasure to help you out and we look forward to being of assistance in the future.

Cheers,

Ari.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.