I have installed the PopUp Pro on my test environment

Hello
I have installed the PopUp Pro on my test environment to evaluate. I would like to use the plugin from you as I have other plugins from you as well.

I want to be able to open and close a popup several times on a page. I found this previous answer. https://premium.wpmudev.org/forums/topic/popup-onclick-rule-only-works-once

Is there a work around for this as that is one of my main criterias?

BR
/Cristina

• Jaxom
    • Dragon Rider

I am interested to know why you want a popup to open and close multi times?
    If I arrive at a website and tell the pop up to go away as I am not interested then if it comes back I leave the website and go somewhere else that isn't hassling me to do something I am not interested in.

The 2nd of 25 reasons people leave your website: Popups. An oldie but a goodie. And yet still we see them. If you want to bombard me with pop-ups then I’m going to want to leave. The sooner you show me the pop-up, the sooner I'll go. That said, I can just about tolerate pop-ups that appear after 30-60 seconds, so long as the content is good.

The dissatisfaction with pop-ups may be due to them being shoved into reader’s faces every time they visit your site. Yet there are settings that can restrict pop-ups from being so annoying. For instance, popping up just once to a visitor using cookies or even after a set period of days.

• Kasia Swiderska
    • Support nomad

Hello Cristina,

There is no need for workaround as now Popup pro has option "repeated" next to selector field and you can place in that field few selectors separated by comas. Please see here:

I've tested this on menu links and I'm able to upen one popup on two different selectors multiple times.

kind regards,
    Kasia

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.