I have installed the Showcase theme but on the 3-D Rotater I can't seem to find where I can imp

I have installed the Showcase theme but on the 3-D Rotater I can't seem to find where I can imput my own images into the rotater

• Ash

Hello @Chris

Welcome to WPMU community!

I hope you are well today and thanks for asking the question.

First of all, you need to install the child theme that you will get in /wp-content/themes/showcase/themes/showcase-child - just copy this folder into /wp-content/themes/ and enable it.

Then in your left nav, you should see a new meni item - ''Showcase". Here you will get all the settings. If you click on the last item "3D SLIDER IMAGES" then you will get the panel for putting images.

Please let me know if it is helpful and feel free to ask more question if you have.

Cheers
    Ash

• Chris

Thank You very much for the response. It turns out that I did know where to do it, I just did not realize it because the image i placed in there image place did not show on the slider. Apparently you cant upload the image to there so I just copied and pasted the image name from my pics. It now reads, loading first image but nothing happens. I also moved the image from my pics into galleries and media but still have the same thing being said..loading first image

Thanks,

Chris

• Ash

Ahh that makes sense. What you have to is (like screenshot)

1. Give the folder URL in Images Location.
    2. Name of the image in Image 1 field. So here I used image1.jpg, so in the mentioned folder you should have an image with this name.
    3. Then give title and description.

Then check if it works.

Please let me know if it is helpful and feel free to ask more question if you have.

Cheers
    Ash

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.