Ok so i had multi domains setup and all was working great. However i decided to split my site into 3 multisites instead of 1 multisite with the choice of multiple domains.
Therefore i went into the admin panel and deleted the 3 domains i had added on setup so that no data gets left behind.
I then retraced my steps from what i did to install in the first place and replaced the sunrise with the domain mapping one which was overwritten on install of multi domain (i am using that plugin too).
Since then though i have a very serious problem. When i try to register a new site it only registers the sub domain and doesnt apend the main domain on the end.
This is despite everything showing find on the register page.
I can only assume the issue is with multi domains and that some data has been left behind.
Please can someone help with this as its very urgent.
I have enclosed a screenshot to see what i mean.