I have just enrolled with 14-days trial period

Hi, So, I have recently enrolled with the trial period after previously having conversation with one of the contact person at WPMUDEV.

I just want to reconfirm that will I be able to use these themes and plugins even after the end of trial period? Is it just that I will perhaps not get any future updates and support from the WPMUDEV team. Right? In fact, This is what I was told by the contact person from your team.

If so, means I won’t be able to login in WPMUDEV dashboard when trial ends. Right?

Thank you

• Rupok
    • Support Ninja

Hi themophiles, hope you had a wonderful day.

Yeah, you are right except couple of plugins (e.g. Smush Pro) who need to connect to our servers for rendering service. For all other plugins and themes, you can use them for the rest of your life but you won’t get any update or support for those and you can’t login through WPMU DEV Dashboard plugin.

Please let us know if you have any further confusion. We will be glad to help.

Have a nice day. Cheers!

Rupok

• themophiles
    • Design Lord, Child of Thor

Oops! I simply love Smush Pro and I am sad to know that I won’t be able to use after the end of trial :slight_frown:

Anyways, thanks for the trial. I hope that one day I will be able to pay for smush pro when I will have little money in my account from my WordPress site.

Thanks again.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.