I have just got back into building a new Multisite,

I have just got back into building a new Multisite, and I have a requirement that I need the role to only have access to one admin menu to create invoices using "Invoice King Pro"

Right now I have blog template set up, and understand the function of that. I have invoice plugin installed and showing on the template. I have have tried Role Scoper, but seems way overkill for what I want to do.

We are setting up a multisite environment so that we can create a micro site per contractor to login to there slimmed down site so that they can simply create invoices and manage their own invoices... This way works well.

However I need to create a role called "Contractor", then assign the contractor to only se the invoice menu item in the admin area.

When we have a new contractor, we will create a small multisite using contractors name as the site. Blog template makes life easy for us here as we can setup the template.

Is there something in WPMU that I can use to take care of a role being created automatically to the new user when a site is being created?

Is there something in WPMU to create the role and make sure that the capabilities are limited to simply create view and edit the invoice plugin?

Regards,

Ciaran