I have just purchased a plugin from you and I have the most

I have just purchased a plugin from you and I have the most annoying red banner on my dashboard for all my clients to see!!!

I DO not want to have to install multiple plugins, either a dash, or a banner removal plugin.

I'm not technical and can't edit code, but this banner must be removed. Please advise how to remove it. OR supply me a plugin without this stupid banner!
I can upload a php file, but don't ask me to edit code or install a plugin to remove it as some solutions I'm seeing on the web.

ALex

• aristath

Hello there Alex and welcome to the WPMU-DEV Community!

I have just purchased a plugin from you and I have the most annoying red banner on my dashboard for all my clients to see!!!

The "red banner" is only visible by the site admin, noone else.

I DO not want to have to install multiple plugins, either a dash, or a banner removal plugin.

Our Dashboard plugin not only removes this banner, but it also enables you to get updates for your plugin. Without it you will manually have to delete the plugin from your server and re-upload the new files via FTP!!
    It is NOT a "banner-removal" plugin, it is a plugin that verifies the plugin's licencing and allows auto-updating.
    Once installed, it is ONLY visible to you and nobody else, and there are options to even disable all notifications if you wish from the plugin's "Manage" menu.

I hope that helps!

Cheers,
    Ari.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.