I have just re-joined and need to upgrade my dashboard - it

I have just re-joined and need to upgrade my dashboard - it still says I need to upgrade and so I cant upgrade my plugins.
I have tried logging out and then in again to my wordpress site.
Please advise

• Sajid
    • DEV MAN’s Sidekick

Hi @Carol

Hope you are doing good today :slight_smile:

You have to relogin and authorize the WPMU DEV Dashboard plugin again, so it regenerate your API key.

To do this go to WPMU DEV > Manage > Your Membership Details and click on edit link. This will ask you to login again with your WPMUDEV username and password, as seen in attached screenshot.

Take care and have a nice day :slight_smile:

Cheers, Sajid

• Carol
    • New Recruit

Hi

I did as you said but I still says I have the free account and need to upgrade

However when I log in to the wpmudev site directly - ie without going through the dashboard it takes me to my account which show that I am subscribed.

Please advise.

Thanks
    carol

• Sajid
    • DEV MAN’s Sidekick

Hi @Carol

Hope you are doing good today :slight_smile:

Make sure you are logging in with same account that you used to login here on our site. You current active username is "candrews".

If, its okay for you then please send me your website admin (the one you used to login with dashboard plugin) login credentials so I can test it out via our secure contact form in following format.

Subject: "Attn: Sajid Javed"
    -WordPress admin username
    -WordPress admin password
    -login url
    -FTP credentials (host/username/password)
    -link back to this thread for reference
    -any other relevant urls

Select "I have a different question" for your topic - this and the subject line ensure that it gets assigned to me :slight_smile:

https://premium.wpmudev.org/contact/

Take care and have a nice day :slight_smile:

Cheers, Sajid

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.