I have just upgraded from Appointments Lite

I have just upgraded from Appointments Lite to Appointments+. I have added 3 services, and set up a provider who offers those 3 services. However, when I display the appointment calendar on a page I only see 1 service offered for each time slot, with no opportunity to change it.

• Sajid
    • DEV MAN’s Sidekick

Hi @David! Hope you are doing good today and welcome to WPMUDEV community :slight_smile:

One service provider can be only available for one service at one time slot. This is expected behaviour of appointments+.

To overcome such issues we have designed dummy service providers. We have this question answered in our forum by our staff member briefly, that will be helpful for you as well.
    https://premium.wpmudev.org/forums/topic/how-to-allow-multiple-services-with-one-provider-at-one-time-slot

Please take a look at above thread and feel free to post a reply here if you have any further questions.

Take care and have a nice day :slight_smile:

Cheers, Sajid

• David
    • New Recruit

Thanks, but I don't think this answers my question.

My service provider can perform 3 different services ('Review', 'Telephone Review' and 'Periodic Medical'). When someone visits the calendar for this service provider they should be able to choose which of those 3 services they require at a particular time. Even if I define 2 additional dummy service providers I am still not offered a choice of services for a particular time slot.

I don't think I am going to be able to use this plugin for the intended purpose.

• Sajid
    • DEV MAN’s Sidekick

Hi @David! Hope you are doing good today :slight_smile:

I am sorry for delay here. Can you please grant me support access so I can see the settings ? If its okay, then you can grant support access from WPMU Dev > Support > Support Access > Grant Access as mentioned in this manual with screenshots.
    https://premium.wpmudev.org/manuals/wpmu-dev-dashboard-enabling-staff-login/

Take care and have a nice day :slight_smile:

Cheers, Sajid

• Sajid
    • DEV MAN’s Sidekick

Hi @David! Thanks for providing login details :slight_smile:

I logged in made following changes in order to make it work according to your requirements.

1. Created page "Make An Appointment" with "current month's schedule".
    2. Assigned one service each provider including the real person.
    3. Now from front end booked each service on same date and time that is 22 Jun at 9AM.
    4. From Appointments > Settings > Accessibility Settings > "Assign dummy service providers to" Jane.

It let me booked each service for same time slot with dummy user setup. So its seems to be working fine now with one real service provider and two dummy service providers.

Also I can see you have some exception for Jane and other two dummy users. Its not a problem now just wanted to point this out.

Feel free, to post a reply if need to :slight_smile:

Cheers, Sajid

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.