I have loaded up events+ and market press and got the feel

Hi,, I have loaded up events+ and market press and got the feel for these plugins. I am currently finding that they work well with a 2012 child theme I have access to.

However, I wondered if I am missing a trick here by not using one of the wpmudev themes. Problem is I am having trouble in reviewing your themes in finding the info I need to make a decision.

Basically, I need a good solid theme that is a) responsive b) allows full-width page formats with option for full-width with sidebar c) has to be compatible with Events+ and Market Press.

I am using Visual Composer + Add ons for the page build, hence the need for ability to have full-width. The theme would essentially provide the "wrapping" functionality for logo upload, widget footers and Menu options etc

I wondered if you had any themes I should look at , which fit these criteria, so I can test them....

many thanks

John

• Tyler Postle

Hey John,

Hope you're doing well today and thanks for your question!

None of our plugins depend on our themes, they can all be used with any theme :slight_smile:

With that said, currently SimpleMarket is our only responsive theme.

Which, I know, we gotta get with the times right? Well, we've been developing a brand new theme framework for the past 2 years and it's getting painfully close to release! :slight_smile:

In-fact, you can test out the beta here: https://premium.wpmudev.org/forums/topic/upfront-theme-platform-beta-the-ultimate-wordpress-theme

Keep in mind that is an early beta build so should not be used on live sites, but it's a good teaser. A lot of the issues we've received in feedback has already been resolved.

In the meantime, SimpleMarket could be what you are looking for, it's a MarketPress theme and will work great with Events+ too :slight_smile: it also has a full width page template too.

Let us know if you have any further questions here John, more than happy to assist.

Cheers,
    Tyler

PS. The live preview is currently down as we've been gearing up to release our new refreshed design for this site.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.