I have many clients and I would like them all to have different calenders

Hi,

I have many clients and I would like for all of them to have their separate logins. Then for them to be able to view their Calender. Is this possible, if so can you show me what I need to do?

Thanks in advance.

• Timothy Bowers

Hey there.

I suppose it could but it's not the intended usage and would require some work getting it all set up.

The plugin is for services, so be that design, php, washing hair, shaving faces, for that sort of thing then that would work. You then have Service Providers which are normally staff.

Customers then pick from the frontend what service they want and what provider.

Making them all providers would be a lot of work, I can't imagine it being easy for you to maintain with clients and for that reason I don't think it would work for you like that. sorry.

Take care.

• Zyniker

I would imagine the easiest way to accomplish what you want to do would be via WordPress MultiSite. Just create a subdomain for each client and then network activate Appointments+. Each client's calendar would be located on a separate subdomain.

Of course, this recommendation is made assuming that you mean you want each of your clients to have a calendar where they can allow their clients to make appointments with them and not that you want each of your clients to have a separate calendar where they can make appointments with you.

• deirdre_casey

Thanks for your replies.

Its for a corporate massage therapist. So she will have loads of companies that will need to book in with her. So each company needs to have their own calender, with the day that she is available to that company, with all the other days that she isn't available blocked out.

It would be messy to have one calender for all the companies, as there is bound to be mistakes made in by the customer as to which day is theirs.

To be honest I think this plugin is really missing this kind of element. I bought it thinking that I would be able to do this, the service providers miss lead me.

Zyniker, I think you way is possibly the way that I will have to do it.

Thanks again for your help.

• Timothy Bowers

Zyniker, I think you way is possibly the way that I will have to do it.

If you go that way, and there is only 1 thereapist or even ten but there is 100 clients, what happens if they all book in their own calendar for the same time on the same days?

Could that be handled?

The idea of this plugin is they come to the calandar, the calandar is of the therapists available time, the client selects an available time and then checks out.

That time is gone, no one else can book it then to avoid double bookings.

I guess I don't understand that business model and why tons of calendars would be better suited to one central one. What about creating specific pages for those clients and then using short codes, so essentially it's their own calendar to see:

Admin --> Appointments+ --> Settings --> Shortcodes

Would that work for you?

Thanks.

• Kimberly

Hi!

Just checking in :slight_smile:

I'm guessing that because we haven't heard back from you that you've got your issue worked out via live chat or email, or that we have reached the end of our convo here. If you are still having problems or need any other answers on this particular topic please feel free to come back to this thread at anytime. Just be sure to mark it Not Resolved so we don't miss it!

This ticket is only being Resolved due to lack of activity. It is by no means an action to avoid, brush off or minimize your issue. We are ready and here if you want to re-open at any time and I apologise any lack of communication if this ticket is being closed in error.

Thanks for being part of the WPMU DEV Community!

Best,
    Kimberly

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.