I have MarketPress for the main site only, but it creates the default pages on all new sites!

On the main site it is impossible to delete the "sign up" page that I don´t use cause its just for products display. And every time someone creates a new site The "Store" page and the "Sign Up" page are created. The plugin is not NetworkWide enabled, But it was before. I just want it to work for the main site and for it not to create the default pages on all the sites of the BuddyPress/Multisite!!

Can you help me please?

Thank you! donmcint.

• Donald McIntyre
    • Design Lord, Child of Thor

No david, the default theme for new sites in minicard and it doesn´t have marketpress plugin, but before it had it cause it was network enabled. Maybe some residual code is lingering somewhere. It does the same if I create a new site with a non default template...

• DavidM
    • DEV MAN’s Mascot

Okay, assuming you are using New Blog Templates, can you check the default template (navigate to the site being used for the template) and check what menu items it does have. These items are likely being saved with the template, so the menu items are showing up on sub-sites.

If you could provide a screenshot of the template settings for that site, it would help figure this one out as well.

• Donald McIntyre
    • Design Lord, Child of Thor

Sorry I didn´t come back to you on this one. I finally changed the main theme to BuddyBase and I deleted the MarketPress plugin and I´m using an affiliate theme from UBD for what I wanted. The MarketPress Plugin was creating the "Store" and "Sign Up" pages on any new site created and now it´s solved! Thx! You can close this thread.

donmcint

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.