I have marketpress setup ok and the store i fully

I have marketpress setup ok and the store i fully understand.... i installed affiliates and I did all the setup on the plugin but now I dont know how to make it work with the store or to sign up new affiliates.... is there a way to let new affiliates sign up and manage their affilate account.... Are there other plugins I need to do a basic affilate program here....? when I turn on affiliate debugging i always have a yellow bar on my site?

• Jack Kitterhing

Hi there Eric,

Hope you're well today and thanks for your question.

In Affiliates > settings > add-ons, you can enable the MarketPress add-on, this then allows you to set a percentage to be paid to the affiliate in products > settings > payments :slight_smile:

The Affiliates sign up via the standard wp-login.php?action=register page, or if you'd prefer, there are some plugins for front-end registration.

There are shortcodes for outputting the Affiliate interface front-end rather than the admin side if you'd prefer? Those shortcodes are at the bottom of this page here https://premium.wpmudev.org/project/wordpress-mu-affiliate/#usage

The yellow debug bar will show all the time Affiliate debug is activated, as it's to show if the cookie has been set correctly from a affiliate link :slight_smile:

Thanks!

Kind Regards
    Jack.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.