i have my own website, and i have a big team on my mlm

hi
i have my own website, and i have a big team on my mlm company.
i want something really similar to edublogs.
someone register, have they´re own site / blog cloned from a base site.
how can i do it?

• Tyler Postle

Hey Nuno,

Hope you're doing well today!

First off, you will need a WordPress multisite: http://codex.wordpress.org/Create_A_Network

Then you will want to install our Pro Sites plugin: https://premium.wpmudev.org/project/pro-sites/

Edublogs uses Pro Sites as well, just a more customized version of it.

It will allow you to set restrictions and charge for additional website features :slight_smile:

Or maybe you just want to be able to reward your top performers and give them more features so you can upgrade their sites to the next Pro Site level. Maybe have like Bronze, Silver, Gold, and Diamond or something like that.

The type of features you can offer depends on the plugins/themes you use.

New Blog Templates will be very helpful for you as well, it lets you pre-setup a website and make it a template so a new user can select that template during sign up and have their site already setup for them, they just need to put in their own information :slight_smile: you can make as many templates as you want.

Hope that helps! If you have any further questions just let us know.

All the best,
    Tyler

• Tyler Postle

Hey Nuno,

Yes, being able to register a site and have it ready right away is actually default behaviour of Multisite, even without Pro Sites.

However, I think what you might like is using New Blog Templates.

That way you can pre-setup more of the site for them, and make sure all sites that are created on your network share a similar theme - if you choose.

You can set a default template, so it's automatically applied soon as they register. The site will be accessible right away too.

Does that answer your question? Hopefully I'm not misunderstanding. If so just let me know and I can have another look :slight_smile:

Talk to you soon!

Cheers,
    Tyler

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.