I have one type of appointment that can be made - Photo

I have one type of appointment that can be made - Photo SEssion. It requires three providers - photographer, hair artist, makeup artist. I want to google calendar all three for the same appointments. How can I do this?

• Michael Bissett
    • Recruit

Hey @Annah, hope you're doing well today, and welcome to WPMU DEV! :slight_smile:

Once you've created the calendar you want Appointments+ to use, you could then invite your three service providers to have access to that calendar:

https://support.google.com/calendar/answer/37082?hl=en

Once they've accepted the invitations, they'll be able to see any appointments that are scheduled on the main calendar via Appointments+.

How does that sound? :slight_smile:

Please advise,
    Michael

• Ash
    • WordPress Hacker

Hello @Annah

I hope you are well today.

Please go to Appointments > Settings > Google Calendar and check the box for "Allow Service Providers for Google Calendar API Integration". Then the providers will be able to sync with their calendar.

Please note that, here you have to upload the .p12 file for all subscribers into the correct folder.

Hope it helps :slight_smile: Please feel free to ask more question if you have.

Cheers
    Ash

• Ash
    • WordPress Hacker

Hello @Annah

I hope you are well today.

I would like when I post ONE single appointment for it to update all three provider calendars.

This is not possible out of the box, I am afraid. When an appointment is made, only the corresponding provider's calendar will be updated.

Though it might be possible by editing the plugin, though it's not recommended as when you will update the plugin the custom codes will be lost.

Also, if you need to customise this then you can post a job in our job board where you can hire a developer to assist further: https://premium.wpmudev.org/wpmu-jobs/

Cheers
    Ash

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.