I have opened

I have opened support access for 5 days. theukonline.net Site has CoursePressPro and has two courses up there. Have tried our Paypal and all is working well. How do I link payment finished back to their chosen Course so students can do the Course please? I have the pages up that come back after payment, just dont know how to link it back to the Course, I wondered if there was a shortcode I have missed, or a step I haven’t completed.

Thank you

• Oguz
    • QA Engineer

Hey Tony ,

Hope you’re well.

Because of this is support question, I just moved your thread into Plugins&Themes forum from Features&Feedback.

About the issue, the payment works with MarketPress integration, and you can add multiple courses to your cart and checkout more than one course, so there is no way to redirect back to one of the courses after payment, out of the box. You need custom coding to achieve that.

Cheers,

Oguz

• Tony
    • Design Lord, Child of Thor

But the cart I’m using is the one recommended by CoursPresPro, its Market Press, surely there must be a way of using this to sell a course, which must then redirect after payment to the course paid for? If this isn’t the case, then why recommend Market Press for this plugin?

I understand about the cart possibly having more than one course in there, so whats the alternative when selling courses please?

• Nastia
    • Support Rock Star

Hello Tony

Hope you’re doing well!

Out of the box, after purchasing a course via MarketPress, users are redirected to a Checkout page to submit an order and after submit they redirected to Order Status Page:

http://yourdomain.com/store/order-status/

You can edit the MarketPress Order Status page and add a link that will lead to a CoursePress Dashboard, from this page a user can see a list of purchased courses.

To redirect a user to the curse that has been purchased will require a lot of custom coding within the MarketPress plugin core files. Please feel free to post a new job in the Jobs & Pros section https://premium.wpmudev.org/wordpress-development/ so a skillful developer can do this for you.

Let us know if you have any further questions.

Kind regards,

Nastia

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.