I have optimized my

I have optimized my images with smush pro but when I run a test the performance score is low on images and is suggesting to optimize. I have granted access to my site should you wish to take a look at the slow loading issue.

• Dimitris

Hello there Mel,

hope you're doing good today and thanks for reaching us! :slight_smile:

Images #1 & #3 are coming from other domains, so can't be further optimized. If you still want to do so, you should upload these in your server and change these links to represent the images from your server.

Image #2 recommends "Compressing and resizing".
    This is happening because:
    Compressing: image is using the full-size version, instead of a thumbnail. Smush only compresses thumbnails by default. In order to also include full-size images, you should first go to Smush settings and activate the "Smush my original full-size images" option, then bulk smush or smush this specific image from Media library.
    Resizing: this means that the 1200x265px full-size image is being used inside a container which is smaller. I can see that this is the logo image, so you should also resize this image to match the actual logo size (inspecting the logo I can see that's around 152x37px).
    More info: https://premium.wpmudev.org/blog/compress-resize-images-wordpress/

Images #4~#6 are also recommending "Compressing and resizing", so above steps are required for the "resizing" part.
    These are inside a plugin though, not from images coming from the Media library, so in order to smush(==compress) them, you should do it from the Directory Smush section of Smush. :wink:

Hope that was some help!
    Warm regards,
    Dimitris

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.