I have pro sites installed and domain mapping, so that

Hi,
I have pro sites installed and domain mapping, so that works fine...

I can see in the domain mapping tool you have either enom or whmcs integration for domain name sale...

But I can not find anywhere how it will actually look and be usefull for the customers.. Will they have a new menu for domain sale, or are they auto transfeered into a whmcs storefront...

And don't show me something heavily modified like most of your material is, I just want to see and know how it work out of the box...

And a second question is other companies than enom, in threads going back 3 and three years you have been talking about adding others, but nothing have really happened... what is status on that?

Martin

• Tyler Postle

Hey Martin,

Hope you're doing well today!

But I can not find anywhere how it will actually look and be usefull for the customers.. Will they have a new menu for domain sale, or are they auto transfeered into a whmcs storefront...

They will have a new option to purchase the domain from inside the dashboard, once API credentials are added then there will be a "Purchase Domain" tab. As seen in my attached screenshot from our usage guide: https://premium.wpmudev.org/project/domain-mapping/#usage

they pay within the dashboard and everything will be setup according to the defaults you have set in your reseller account.

And a second question is other companies than enom, in threads going back 3 and three years you have been talking about adding others, but nothing have really happened... what is status on that?

We added WHMCS integration partly for this reason, as WHMCS supports a ton of different resellers so through that integration you can also use any of them :slight_smile: we know a lot of people still want Reseller Club though so that will likely be the next one we add so you don't need to go through WHMCS to get it.

Hope that helps Martin!

Cheers,
    Tyler

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.