I have problem with this plugin. When I try change text

Hello,
I have problem with this plugin. When I try change text on email tab If I click "save changes" I get page with this error: "Oops! That page can’t be found."
With the link: ../wp-admin/network/admin.php?page=psts-settings&tab=email
I also enable debug mode but not get any error file and disable others plugins and the problem continue.

Can you help me please?
Thank you
Best Regards

• Nastia
    • Support Rock Star

Hello @Monica, I hope you are well today!

Welcome to WPMU DEV community!

Would you please grant support access from your Dashboard > WPMU DEV > Support > Support Access so that I can check?

https://premium.wpmudev.org/manuals/wpmu-dev-dashboard-enabling-staff-login/

When I try change text on email tab If I click "save changes" I get page with this error:

Would you please post here a screenshot as well to show was where you are editing the email feed. So we would know where to look.

Please advise,

Cheers,
    Nastia

• Sajid
    • DEV MAN’s Sidekick

Hi @Monica,

Hope you are doing good today :slight_smile:

Thanks for granting support staff access.

First to make sure its not a bug, I tested it on my own site and it worked fine for me. I could save all fields in Email tab with data in it.

Then, I tested on your site and got 404 page on save changes. While troubleshooting, I found that there seems to be max_upload_limit on your website that does not allow submitting data more than that limit.

I am saying this because, I could only save three text fields with data in it. When I add data in fourth field and hit save changes it takes me to a 404 not found page.

Please try to increase the size using one of methods mentioned in this article and then check again.
    https://kinsta.com/blog/increasing-the-maximum-upload-size-in-wordpress/

In some cases hosting does not allow increasing the values by users. So if that does not work for you then talk to your host to increase the values.

Hope that helps! If you still need assistance, please don't hesitate to ask.

Take care and have a nice day :slight_smile:

Kind Regards,
    Sajid J

• Sajid
    • DEV MAN’s Sidekick

Hi @Monica

Hope you are doing good today :slight_smile:

I am sorry to hear it did not worked for you. Please contact your host and ask them to increase the maximum upload limit.

You can share this thread link with your hosting staff to explain the issue.

Take care and have a nice day :slight_smile:

Cheers, Sajid

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.