I have Problems Please Help me.

I add to cart then go to check out but there's and error please see this page

https://secure-3.com/paradepeople/store/shopping-cart/shipping/

or this message

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, webmaster@tapestcontrol.262racine.net and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Additionally, a 500 Internal Server Error error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Apache Server at secure-3.com Port 443

Please get me in touch about this problem because i need to work it as soon as possible.

Best Regards,
Jennifer

• jmskarte

Hello Jennifer,

Welcome to WPMU community!

Can you tell me when this error occurs?
    Have you recently installed any plugin? If yes, try to remove that plugin using FTP.

Please check your servers error logs and let me know what was output for the 500 server error. If you're not sure where they are then you can ask your host, they will know their setup best.

To output the WordPress debugging information you can open your wp-config.php file and change:

define('WP_DEBUG', false);

To:

define('WP_DEBUG', true);

You can also have these errors output to a debug.log file located in your /wp-content/ folder, to do this add the following to your wp-config.php file:

define('WP_DEBUG_LOG', true);

Using WP_DEBUG would put the errors on the site, you can hide those and just have them out put the WP_DEBUG_LOG (if set to true) by using this as well:

define('WP_DEBUG_DISPLAY', false);

Let me know what you find.

Cheers
    James

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.