I have products that have multiple choices for personaization how do I add them

I have product that require the use to select size as well as color and in some cases style and if they want an additional part to go with it. is there a way to ad not just one selection box but multiple selection boxes? so the information will be included in the final order. this is a must for me and my clients. Any help with this issue would be greatly appreciated. thanks in advance.

• Tyler Postle

Hey Leonard,

Hope you are doing well today!

In the current version you will have to add each combination as 1 variation for a single selection box; however, this is definitely a feature we are aware of and working on :slight_smile: I will still add this into the features and feedback section anyway.

It is worth noting that you can also check the personalization box in the product edit screen so users can fill in an additional field at checkout for that product.

Our MarketPress 3.0 major release will be a complete rewrite of a lot of features plus additional features. Something to look forward too :slight_smile:

Let us know if you have any other questions, happy to help.

All the best,
    Tyler

• Leonard

Unfortunately, I have product with as many as 6 color combinations and 6 sizes and still need the personalize option for the name they want on the product. and do they want an addition option which would double the price. So this is the issue that will make or break most of my customers. thanks for the info I tried everything I could before asking the obvious question of is it possible and I guess the answer right now is no please keep me updated on when this will be available. thanks.

• Leonard

Oh another request that goes hand in hand with this one is if pictures are available for the different options it would be nice it we could assign them to the particular choice so when option 1 is selected the main image would toggle to the selected picture as well. this way color changes etc. could be displayed by the options choices that have images assigned to them. coding it should not be that much trouble certainly less then the original issue here.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.