I have purchased the affiliates plug-in last week

Hi, I have purchased the affiliates plug-in last week and I am now trying to understand all the details about it. Where can I get all the info on setting up my partners? I have already started to create different users, but I can't find the info on how to set the %/$ + approval for payments and how to create a banner. Thank you for your help. Sujata

• Patrick

Hi @Sujata

Welcome to the forums!

Our Affiliates plugin integrates with several of our other plugins: Membership, Pro Sites, MarketPress and Directory.

In order to integrate it with another system, a bit of custom coding is required. You'll find what you need in this article: https://premium.wpmudev.org/blog/integrating-the-affiliate-plugin-part-one/

However, even if you don't integrate it with another of our plugins, or a different system, it will still track clicks & signups to your site. You will see all the activity reported on the Affiliate Reports screen. You can also export a masspay file for use with PayPal to pay your affiliates.

For the banners, first upload them to your media library. Then include the URLs in the Banner Settings section of the Affiliates Settings screen. Don't forget to set Enable Banners to "Yes, please". :slight_smile:

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.