I have received notification from paypal that an appointment was paid for I received no email

I have received notification from paypal that an appointment was paid for I received no email notification from appointments + and there is no record of it in the back end.

This is very disturbing, someone has paid for an appointment and I have no idea when it is.

• Vinod Dalvi

Hi Jennifer,

Sorry to hear of the problem you are having.

Could you please share me the notification you got from paypal?

Please make sure you have configured the Appointment Notification Settings correctly in the Appointment settings.

Are you getting other emails from your WordPress site correctly?

To troubleshoot the issue i tried to access admin area of your site using support staff access but it displayed the following error message.

Sorry, this is an invalid access token. You must ask the user to grant access.

Could you please revoke the support staff access and regrant it?

Kind Regards,
    Vinod Dalvi

• Vinod Dalvi

Hi Jennifer,

Thank you regranting the support staff access.

I logged in to your site and checked the appointments settings, it seems fine.

I can see the confirmation and reminder emails are sent to the user which are logged in the Appointments+ logs on the following path.

Admin Area -> Appointments -> Settings -> Logs

As other appointments have worked properly then it seems there must be specific happened with this particular appointment which caused this issue.

Is user faced any internet disconnection or any network related problem or he has closed browser tab when he was booking the appointment which resulted in partially completing appointment booking transaction?

Was the user logged in to your site when he booked the appointment?

What's his user name, the email address which he used to book an appointment?

What's the time of appointment he has booked?

Yes this can be browser specific issue so please ask him which browser, browser version and operating system he was using when booking the appointment so that we can reproduce the issue.

Regards,
    Vinod Dalvi

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.