I have requested support a number of times and still

Hello

I have requested support a number of times and still nothing, you say its 24/7 but is that a joke? I am very disappointed, i was thinking about purchasing the support each month, but frankly if this is how you treat your clients i wont bother.

I was asked to allow access to my site, since then............................ nothing!!!!

Can i now have some support please

Regards

Jason

• Predrag Dubajic

Hi Jason,

I'm so sorry for the delay on your thread, we had a really busy month and we are doing our best to keep up with everyone.
    I'm going to check with Vaughan or Patrick to have a look at your last thread asap, can you just keep the support access active so we don't go through those steps again.
    As for the other thread that Ash helped you with, is that one resolved as I can see that you didn't answered anything after the Ash's code snippet comment?

Best regards,
    Predrag

• Jason

Hello

Re: The prior ticker
    That is my fault for not updating, we actually found a solution to the visibility issue by pure chance

If you install Jetpack it gives you the access to make it visible if the members is logged in or not, which is actually what i wanted, however if you turn off Jet pack, you don't have that facility, i am not sure why, try it yourself, so i have made it that you can only see the subscription box if you have logged in

Re; my current issue, i posted some shots, i have even tried some other ways to send emails, but still get the emails with the wordress logo as i posted in the thread

Can i make a suggestion? If you are behind, thats ok, but at least post a standard message, so clients know you are aware of the issue or behind in your work load

Regards

Jason

• Predrag Dubajic

Hi @Jason,

Thanks for the reply.

If you still need help with the first issue you can respond in the original thread with all the details and findings you discovered and we will help you there.

I see that Patrick responded on your second thread but is having some issues with logging in to your site, you can follow his instructions from his last comment and he will help you later today when he comes online.

Can i make a suggestion? If you are behind, thats ok, but at least post a standard message, so clients know you are aware of the issue or behind in your work load

That's reasonable suggestion, I'll run it by the team.
    We will answer on all threads in our feed, we just need little more time to get everything back in normal, and we really appreciate your patience.

Best regards,
    Predrag

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.